Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Dermatological Science
- The ultrastructure of human embryos. X. Merkel tactile cells in the finger and nail.J Anat. 1972; 111: 99-120
- ultrastructural observations on Merkel cells in human fetal skin.J Anat. 1970; 106: 411-419
- The Merkel cell.J Invest Dermatol. 1973; 60: 2-15
- The Merkel cell system and a comparison between it and the neurosectory or APUD cell system.J Invest Dermatol. 1977; 69: 41-46
- Merkel cell in sheep epidermis during fetal development.J Ultrastruct Res. 1971; 34: 464-472
- Identification of Merkel cells in human skin by specific cytokeratin antibodies: Changes of cell density and distribution in fetal and adult plantar epidermis.Differentiation. 1984; 23: 136-154
- The intermediate filament proteins of rabbit normal epidermal Merkel cells are cytokeratins.J Invest Dermatol. 1984; 83: 431-435
- Formation of epidermal and dermal Merkel cells during human fetal skin development.J Invest Dermatol. 1986; 87: 779-787
- Weight, stitting height, head size, foot length and menstrual age of the human embryo.Contrib Embryol. 1920; 11: 143-170
- Fetal foot length as a predictor of gestational age.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 350-355
- Alkaline phosphatase and peroxidase for double immunoenzymatic labeling of cellular constituents.J Clin Pathol. 1978; 31: 454-460
- Immunohistological analysis of human lymphoid tissue by double immunoenzymatic labeling.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 1981; 101: 13-22
Narisawa Y, Hashimoto K, Bayless T, Ishihara M, Lawrence D: Cytokeratin polypeptide profile of Merkel cells in human fetal and adult skin. Difference of expression of cytokeratins in epidermal and dermal Merkel cells. Submitted for publication.
- Microinjection of monoclonal antibodies specific for one intermediate filament protein in cells containing multiple keratins allow insight into the composition of particular 10 nm filaments.Eur J Cell Biol. 1985; 38: 234-244
- Changing patterns of keratin expression during progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Am J Pathol. 1990; 136: 657-668
- Merkel cells as targets of the mechano-sensory nerves in salamander skin.in: 2nd ed. Proc R Soc London. B211. 1981: 455-470
- Relationship between Merkel cells and nerve endings during embryogenesis in the mouse epidermis.J Invest Dermatol. 1990; 95: 247-251
Narisawa Y, Hashimoto K: Biological significance of dermal Merkel cells in human skin development. Dermal Merkel cells but not epidermal Merkel cells express nerve growth factor receptor. Submitted for publication.
- The ultrastructure of human embryo skin. II. The formation of intradermal portion of the eccrine sweat duct and of the secretory segement during the first half of embryonic life.J Invest Dermatol. 1966; 46: 513-529
- Merkel cell mitoses in vibrissae: An ultrastructural study.J Anat. 1987; 153: 241-244
- The Merkel Cell.in: Bereiter-Hahn J Matoltsy AG Richard KS Biology of the Integument — 2 Vertebrates. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg1986: 605-620
☆This work was presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology, May 1, 1990, Washington, D.C.