Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- IL-10 is a key cytokine in psoriasis. Proof of principle by IL-10 therapy – a new therapeutic approach.J. Clin. Invest. 1998; 101: 783-794
- Keratinocyte IL-10 expression is upregulated in tape-stripped skin poison ivy dermatitis, and Sezary syndrome, but not in psoriatic plaques.Clin. Immunol. Immunopathol. 1994; 73: 63-68
- IL-10 levels are decreased in psoriatic lesional skin as compared to the psoriatic lesional-free and normal skin suction blister fluids.J. Biol. Regul. Homeost. Agents. 1994; 8: 117-120
- Differential regulation of interleukin-10 production by genetic and environmental factors-a twin study.Genes Immunity. 2002; 3: 407-413
- Genetic influence on cytokine production and fatal meningococcal disease.Lancet. 1997; 349: 170-173
- Polymorphic haplotypes of the interleukin-105′ flanking region determine variable interleukin-10 transcription and are associated with particular phenotypes of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1999; 42: 1101-1108
- Microsatellite alleles and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) combine to form four major haplotype families at the human interleukin-10 (IL-10) locus.Genes Immunity. 1999; 1: 151-155
- IL-10 promoter polymorphisms influence disease severity and course in psoriasis.Genes Immunity. 2003; 4: 455-457
- Alleles carried at positions −819 and −592 of the IL10 promoter affect transcription following stimulation of peripheral blood cells with Streptococcus pneumoniae.Immunogenetics. 2003; 55: 629-632
- Cutting edge: immune cells as sources and targets of the IL-10 family members?.J Immunol. 2002; 168: 5397-5402