Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The genetic concept of vitiligo.J Dermatol Sci. 2005; 39: 137-146
- The genetics of generalized vitiligo and associated autoimmune diseases.J Dermatol Sci. 2006; 41: 2-10
- Adrenocorticotropin insensitivity syndromes.Endocr Rev. 1998; 19: 828-843
- Germline mutations in the p16INK4a binding domain of CDK4 in familial melanoma.Nat Genet. 1996; 12: 97-99
Smicun Y. The human homologue of MYG1 the highly conserved gene from autonomously proliferating mouse melanocytes. Submitted (JUL-2000) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- A screen for genes induced in the amygdaloid area during cat odor exposure.Genes Brain Behav. 2004; 3: 80-89
- A mouse keratin 1 mutation causes dark skin and epidermolytic hyperkeratosis.J Invest Dermatol. 2006; 9: 1-6
- The dominant white, dun and smoky color variants in chicken are associated with insertion/deletion polymorphisms in the PMEL17 gene.Genetics. 2004; 168: 1507-1518
- Vitiligo: analysis of grafting versus curettage alone, using melanocyte morphology and reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction for tyrosinase mRNA.Sao Paulo Med J. 2005; 123: 187-191