Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Combined haplotype analysis of the interleukin-19 and -20 genes: relationship to plaque-type psoriasis.Genes Immun. 2004; 5: 662-667
- Possible relations between the polymorphisms of the cytokines IL-19, IL-20 and IL-24 and plaque-type psoriasis.Genes Immun. 2005; 6: 407-415
- Association analysis of IL20RA and IL20RB genes in psoriasis.Genes Immun. 2008; 9: 445-451
- Assessment of two flexible and compatible SNP genotyping platforms: TaqMan SNP Genotyping Assays and the SNPlex Genotyping System.Mutat Res. 2005; 573: 111-135
- Haploview: analysis and visualization of LD and haplotype maps.Bioinformatics. 2005; 21: 263-265
- IL-23 stimulates epidermal hyperplasia via TNF and IL-20R2-dependent mechanisms with implications for psoriasis pathogenesis.J Exp Med. 2006; 203: 2577-2587
- Interleukin-20 plays a critical role in maintenance and development of psoriasis in the human xenograft transplantation model.Br J Dermatol. 2008;
- Interleukin-20 as a target in psoriasis treatment.Ann NY Acad Sci. 2007; 1110: 368-381
- The effects of IL-20 subfamily cytokines on reconstituted human epidermis suggest potential roles in cutaneous innate defense and pathogenic adaptive immunity in psoriasis.J Immunol. 2007; 178: 2229-2240
- Detection of IL-20 and its receptors on psoriatic skin.Clin Immunol. 2005; 117: 65-72