Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evidence for an autoimmune pathogenesis of vitiligo.Pigment Cell Res. 2003; 16: 90-100
- Gene expression analysis of melanocortin system in vitiligo.J Dermatol Sci. 2007; 48: 113-122
- Opioids and the skin—where do we stand?.Exp Dermatol. 2009; 18: 424-430
- Cutaneous expression of corticotropin-releasing hormone (crh), urocortin, and crh receptors.FASEB J. 2001; 15: 1678-1693
- Melanin-concentrating hormone and its receptor are expressed and functional in human skin.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002; 296: 698-701
- A biochemical function for attractin in agouti-induced pigmentation and obesity.Nat Genet. 2001; 27: 40-47
- Melanocortin-1 receptor signaling markedly induces the expression of the NR4A nuclear receptor subgroup in melanocytic cells.J Biol Chem. 2008; 283: 12564-12570
- Nociceptin/orphanin fq modulates human T cell function in vitro.J Neuroimmunol. 2004; 149: 110-120
- Detection of kappa and delta opioid receptors in skin—outside the nervous system.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005; 338: 1012-1017
- The concentration of circulating corticotropin-releasing hormone mRNA in maternal plasma is increased in preeclampsia.Clin Chem. 2003; 49: 727-731