Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Skin aging and photoaging: an overview.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1989; 21: 610-613
- Ultraviolet radiation and immunology: something new under the sun—presidential address.Cancer Res. 1994; 54: 6102-6105
- Targeted overexpression of the angiogenesis inhibitor thrombospondin-1 in the epidermis of transgenic mice prevents ultraviolet-B-induced angiogenesis and cutaneous photo-damage.J Invest Dermatol. 2002; 118: 800-805
- Ultraviolet B irradiation of human skin induces an angiogenic switch that is mediated by upregulation of vascular endothelial growth factor and by downregulation of thrombospondin-1.Br J Dermatol. 2005; 152: 115-121
- Vascular endothelial growth factor promotes sensitivity to ultraviolet B-induced cutaneous photodamage.Blood. 2005; 105: 2392-2399
- New insights into the molecular control of the lymphatic vascular system and its role in disease.J Invest Dermatol. 2006; 126: 2167-2177
- An important role of lymphatic vessels in the control of UVB-induced edema formation and inflammation.J Invest Dermatol. 2006; 126: 919-921
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-A mediates ultraviolet B-induced impairment of lymphatic vessel function.Am J Pathol. 2006; 169: 1496-1503
- Cutaneous photodamage in Koreans: influence of sex, sun exposure, smoking, and skin color.Arch Dermatol. 2001; 137: 1043-1051
- Induction of cutaneous delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions in VEGF-A transgenic mice results in chronic skin inflammation associated with persistent lymphatic hyperplasia.Blood. 2004; 104: 1048-1057