Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Itching and the atopic skin.J Allergy Clin Immun. 1999; 104: S109-S113
- Vital role of the itch–scratch response in development of spontaneous dermatitis in NC/Nga mice.Brit J Dermatol. 2004; 151: 335-345
- Paroxetine for pruritus in advanced cancer.J Pain Symptom Manag. 1998; 16: 121-124
- Paroxetine in the treatment of severe non-dermatological pruritus: a randomized controlled trial.J Pain Symptom Manag. 2003; 26: 1105-1112
- NC/Nga mice: a mouse model for atopic dermatitis.Int Arch Allergy Imm. 1999; 120: 70-75
- The different roles of 5-HT2 and 5-HT3 receptors on antinociceptive effect of paroxetine in chemical stimuli in mice.J Pharmacol Sci. 2005; 97: 61-66
- Paroxetine in the elderly: a comparative meta-analysis against standard antidepressant pharmacotherapy.Pharmacology. 1995; 51: 137-144
- Paroxetine: current status in psychiatry.Expert Rev Neurother. 2007; 7: 107-120
- Psychophysiological reactivity under mental stress in atopic dermatitis.Dermatology. 2005; 210: 286-293
- Anxiety, depression and psychosomatic symptoms in patients with atopic dermatitis: comparison with normal controls and among groups of different degrees of severity.J Dermatol Sci. 1997; 14: 63-67