To the Editor,
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Dermatological Science
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Naturally arising Foxp3-expressing CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cells in immunological tolerance to self and non-self.Nat Immunol. 2005; 6: 345-352
- Circulating and liver resident CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells actively influence the antiviral immune response and disease progression in patients with hepatitis B..J Immunol. 2006; 177: 739-747
- Immunohistochemical analysis of regulatory T cell markers FOXP3 and GITR on CD4+CD25+ T cells in normal skin and inflammatory dermatoses.J Histochem Cytochem. 2007; 55: 891-898
- Dysfunctional blood and target tissue CD4+CD25high regulatory T cells in psoriasis: mechanism Underlying unrestrained pathogenic effector T cell proliferation..J Immunol. 2005; 174: 164-173
- The duration of clinical remission of photochemotherapy and narrow-band UV-B phototherapy in the treatment of psoriasis: a retrospective study.Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2008; 21: 481-484
- Immunologic tolerance maintained by CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cells: their common role in controlling autoimmunity, tumor immunity, and transplantation tolerance.Immunol Rev. 2001; 182: 18-32
- An essential role for Scurfin in CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells.Nat Immunol. 2003; 4: 337-342
- Narrowband ultraviolet B radiation suppresses contact hypersensitivity.Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2008; 24: 32-37
- Intravenous infusion of syngeneic apoptotic cells by photopheresis induces antigen-specific regulatory T cells.J Immunol. 2005; 174: 5968-5976
- Attack on the clones? Human FOXP3 detection by PCH101, 236A/E7, 206D, and 259D reveals 259D as the outlier with lower sensitivity.Blood. 2008; 111 ([author reply 464–466]): 463-464
Published online: July 12, 2010
Received: August 14, 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.