Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survival of patchwork melanoblasts is dependent upon their number in the hair follicle at the end of embryogenesis.Dev Biol. 1998; 198: 266-276
- Directing pathfinding along the dorsolateral path – the role of EDNRB2 and EphB2 in overcoming inhibition.Development. 2008; 135: 4113-4122
- Normal keratinization in a spontaneously immortalized aneuploid human keratinocyte cell line.J Cell Biol. 1988; 106: 761-771
- Cellular senescence in naevi and immortalisation in melanoma: a role for p16?.Br J Cancer. 2006; 95: 496-505
- (Pheo)melanin photosensitizes UVA-induced DNA damage in cultured human melanocytes.J Invest Dermatol. 1998; 111: 678
- Altered cell-surface targeting of stem cell factor causes loss of melanocyte precursors in Steel17H mutant mice.Dev Biol. 1999; 210: 71-86
- Transgene expression of steel factor in the basal layer of epidermis promotes survival, proliferation, differentiation and migration of melanocyte precursors.Development. 1998; 125: 2915-2923
- Adhesion molecules in keratinocyte.Clin Dermatol. 2001; 19: 544-550
- Morphology of cultured human epidermal melanocytes observed by atomic force microscopy.Pigment Cell Res. 2004; 17: 62-65
- Physical plasticity of the nucleus in stem cell differentiation.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007; 104: 15619-15624