Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A tale of two plaques: convergent mechanisms of T-cell-mediated inflammation in psoriasis and atherosclerosis.Exp. Dermatol. 2011; 20: 544-549
- CCL20 and IL22 messenger RNA expression after adalimumab vs methotrexate treatment of psoriasis: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Dermatol. 2015; 151: 837-846
- Circulating lipocalin-2 and retinol-binding protein 4 are associated with intima-media thickness and subclinical atherosclerosis in patients with type 2 diabetes.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e66607
- IL-17A is essential for cell activation and inflammatory gene circuits in psoriasis.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2012; 130: 145-154.e9
- IL-17 induces inflammation-associated gene products in blood monocytes and treatment with ixekizumab reduces their expression in psoriasis patient blood.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2014; https://doi.org/10.1038/jid.2014.268
- Psoriasis and systemic inflammatory diseases:potential mechanistic links between skin disease and co-morbid conditions.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2010; 130: 1785-1796
- Effective treatment of psoriasis with narrow-band UVB phototherapy is linked to suppression of the IFN and Th17 pathways.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2011; 131: 1547-1558
- Cardiovascular outcomes and systemic anti-inflammatory drugs in patients with severe psoriasis: 5-year follow-up of a Danish nationwide cohort.J. Eur. Acad. Dermatol. Venereol. 2015; : 1128-1134
Vascular inflammation in psoriasis trial (the VIP trial (VIP). ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01553058.
- Testing the inflammatory hypothesis of atherothrombosis: scientific rationale for the cardiovascular inflammation reduction trial (CIRT).J. Thromb. Haemost. 2009; 7: 332-339