Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A TR(I)P to pruritus research: role of TRPV3 in inflammation and itch.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2009; 129: 531-535
- The Ca2+ -Permeable cation transient receptor potential TRPV3 channel: an emerging pivotal target for itch and skin diseases.Mol. Pharmacol. 2017; 92: 193-200
- Phenylethanoid Glycosides: Research Advances in Their Phytochemistry, Pharmacological Activity and Pharmacokinetics.Molecules. 2016; 21: 991
- Pharmacological inhibition of the temperature-sensitive and Ca2+-Permeable transient receptor potential vanilloid TRPV3 channel by natural forsythoside B attenuates pruritus and cytotoxicity of keratinocytes.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 2019; 368: 21-31
- Lactoferricin/verbascoside topical emulsion: a possible alternative treatment for atopic dermatitis in dogs.Nat. Prod. Res. 2017; 32: 2107-2110
- Verbascoside alleviates atopic dermatitis-like symptoms in mice via its potent anti-inflammatory effect.Int. Arch. Allergy Immunol. 2018; 175: 220-230
- TRP channels as drug targets to relieve itch.Pharmaceuticals. 2018; 11: 100
- A pivotal role for the activation of TRPV3 channel in itch sensations induced by the natural skin sensitizer carvacrol.Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 2017; 39: 331-335
- Impact of TRPV3 on the development of allergic dermatitis as a dendritic cell modulator.Exp. Dermatol. 2013; 22: 820-824
- Activation of TRPV3 regulates inflammatory actions of human epidermal keratinocytes.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2018; 138: 365-374