- •Gene expression array revealed increase in the expression of
- •matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases in chronic cutaneous GVHD (cGVHD) compared to normal skin controls.
- •By immunostaining we observed increased TIMP3 levels in both lichenoid and sclerodemoid cutaneous cGVHD, mainly in dermal blood vessels.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cutaneous graft-versus-host disease: diagnosis and treatment.Am. J. Clin. Dermatol. 2018; 19: 33-50
- National institutes of health consensus development project on criteria for clinical trials in chronic graft-versus-host disease: I. The 2014 diagnosis and staging working group report.Biol. Blood Marrow Transpl. 2015; 21 (e1): 389-401
- National Institutes of Health consensus development project on criteria for clinical trials in chronic graft-versus-host disease: I. Diagnosis and staging working group report.Biol. Blood Marrow Transpl. 2005; 11: 945-956
- Biology of chronic graft-versus-host disease: implications for a future therapeutic approach.Keio J. Med. 2008; : 177-183
- How I treat chronic graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2001; : 1196-1201
- Ibrutinib for chronic graft-versus-host disease after failure of prior therapy.Blood. 2017; 130: 2243-2250
- Evidence-based, Skin-directed Treatments for Cutaneous Chronic Graft-versus-host Disease.Cureus. 2019; 11e6462
- Long-term complications and side effects after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: an update, Blood.Cancer J. 2011; 1e16
- Cutaneous Graft-Versus-Host Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment.Am. J. Clin. Dermatol. 2018; 19: 33-50
- The isomorphic response in morphealike chronic graft-vs-host disease.Arch. Dermatol. 2008; : 1229-1231
- Lichen sclerosus and eosinophilic fasciitis as manifestations of chronic graft-versus-host disease: expanding the sclerodermoid spectrum.J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2005; : 591-601
- Incidence, risk factors, and outcomes of sclerosis in patients with chronic graft-versus-host disease.Blood, Am. Soc. Hematol. 2013; : 5098-5103
- Pathophysiology of Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease and Therapeutic Targets.in: Longo D.L. New England Journal of Medicine, Massachusetts Medical Society. 2017: 2565-2579
- The Biology of Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease: A Task Force Report from the National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Project on Criteria for Clinical Trials in Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease.Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant.: J. Am. Soc. Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017; : 211-234
- Mechanisms of fibrosis: therapeutic translation for fibrotic disease.Nat. Med. 2012; : 1028-1040
- K. et al., SIRT3 is attenuated in systemic sclerosis skin and lungs, and its pharmacologic activation mitigates organ fibrosis.Oncotarget. 2016; 7: 69321-69336
- Efficacy of rapamycin in scleroderma: a case study.Lymphat Res Biol. 6(. 2008; : 217-219
- Evaluation of microvascular density in tumors: pro and contra.Histol. Histopathol. 2008; 23: 601-607
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-3 (TIMP3) promotes endothelial apoptosis via a caspase-independent mechanism.Apoptosis. 2015; 20: 523-534
- Advances in graft-versus-host disease biology and therapy.Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2012; 12: 443-458
- Chronic graft-versus-host disease: biological insights from preclinical and clinical studies.Blood. 2017; 129: 13-21
- Activation of Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases-3 (TIMP-3) mRNA Expression in Scleroderma Skin Fibroblasts.J. Invest. Dermatol. 1998; : 416-421
- Overexpression of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 in intestinal and cutaneous lesions of graft-versus-host disease.Mod. Pathol. 2003; 16: 108-114
- Stem cell mobilization with G-CSF induces type 17 differentiation and promotes scleroderma.Blood. 2010; 116: 819-828
- The Pathophysiology and Treatment of Graft-Versus-Host Disease: Lessons Learnt From Animal Models.Front Immunol. 2021; 12715424
- Cutaneous chronic graft-versus-host disease does not have the abnormal endothelial phenotype or vascular rarefaction characteristic of systemic sclerosis.PLoS One. 2009; 4e6203