Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acne vulgaris.in: Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology. McGraw-Hill Inc., US2019: 1391-1418
- The human keratins: biology and pathology.Histochem. Cell Biol. 2008; 129: 705-733
- Characterization of bipotential epidermal progenitors derived from human sebaceous gland: contrasting roles of c-Myc and β-Catenin.Stem Cells. 2008; 26: 1241-1252
- PLIN2, the major perilipin regulated during sebocyte differentiation, controls sebaceous lipid accumulation in vitro and sebaceous gland size in vivo.Biochim. Biophys. Acta - Gen. Subj. 2013; 1830: 4642-4649
- Holocrine secretion occurs outside the tight junction barrier in multicellular glands: lessons from claudin-1–deficient mice.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2020; 140: 298-308
- Inactivation of autophagy leads to changes in sebaceous gland morphology and function.Exp. Dermatol. 2018; 27: 1142-1151
- Cell death induced autophagy contributes to terminal differentiation of skin and skin appendages.Autophagy. 2020; 16: 932-945
- p62/SQSTM1 forms protein aggregates degraded by autophagy and has a protective effect on huntingtin-induced cell death.J. Cell Biol. 2005; 171: 603-614
- Holocrine secretion of sebum is a unique DNase2-dependent mode of programmed cell death.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2017; 137: 587-594
- Enhanced comedo formation in rabbit ear skin by squalene and oleic acid peroxides.Br. J. Dermatol. 1983; 109: 191-198https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1983.tb07080.x