- •Keratinocyte secretes a wide variety of cytokines and chemokines to amplify the inflammatory responses in psoriasis.
- •Trim33 functions as an E3 ligase and mediates ubiquitination process.
- •Anxa2, a positive regulator of NF-κB pathway, is a newly recognized substrate of Trim33 in keratinocytes.
- •Trim33 ubiquitylates Anxa2 and promotes inflammation in keratinocytes via Anxa2/ NF-κB pathway.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interleukin-2 and regulatory T cells in rheumatic diseases, Nature reviews.Rheumatology. 2021;
- IL-17 receptor C signaling controls CD4(+) T(H)17 immune responses and tissue injury in immune-mediated kidney diseases.J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 2021; 32: 3081-3098
- Cytokinocytes: the diverse contribution of keratinocytes to immune responses in skin.JCI Insight. 2020; 5e142067
- The Roles of TIF1γ in Cancer.Front. Oncol. 2019; 9
- TRIM33 prevents pulmonary fibrosis by impairing TGF-β1 signalling.Eur. Respir. J. 2020; 55
- Tumour suppressor TRIM33 targets nuclear β-catenin degradation.Nat. Commun. 2015; 6: 6156
- Role of TRIM33 in Wnt signaling during mesendoderm differentiation.Sci. China Life Sci. 2017; 60: 1142-1149
- Transcriptional intermediary factor 1γ binds to the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome and promotes mitosis.Oncogene. 2013; 32: 4622-4633
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase tripartite motif 33 is essential for cytosolic RNA-induced NLRP3 inflammasome activation.J. Immunol. (Baltim., Md.: 1950). 2014; 193: 3676-3682
- Repression of TIF1γ by SOX2 promotes TGF-β-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in non-small-cell lung cancer.Oncogene. 2016; 35: 867-877
- TIF1 proteins in genome stability and cancer.Cancers. 2020; 12
- Tif1γ regulates the TGF-β1 receptor and promotes physiological aging of hematopoietic stem cells.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2014; 111: 10592-10597
- Trim33 mediates the proinflammatory function of Th17 cells.J. Exp. Med. 2018; 215: 1853-1868
- TRIM33 deficiency in monocytes and macrophages impairs resolution of colonic inflammation.EBioMedicine. 2019; 44: 60-70
- Keratinocytes under fire of proinflammatory cytokines: bona fide innate immune cells involved in the physiopathology of chronic atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.J. Allergy. 2012; 2012718725
- E3 ligase Trim21 ubiquitylates and stabilizes Keratin 17 to induce STAT3 activation in psoriasis.J. Invest Dermatol. 2018; 138: 2568-2577
- Upregulated E3 ligase tripartite motif-containing protein 21 in psoriatic epidermis ubiquitylates nuclear factor-κB p65 subunit and promotes inflammation in keratinocytes.Br. J. Dermatol. 2021; 184: 111-122
- Bcl-3 induced by IL-22 via STAT3 activation acts as a potentiator of psoriasis-related gene expression in epidermal keratinocytes.Eur. J. Immunol. 2018; 48: 168-179
Y. Lin, W. Zhang, B. Li, G. Wang, Keratin 17 in psoriasis: Current understanding and future perspectives, Seminars in cell & developmental biology (2021).
- Up-regulation of Interferon-inducible protein 16 contributes to psoriasis by modulating chemokine production in keratinocytes.Sci. Rep. 2016; 6: 25381
- Annexin A2 could enhance multidrug resistance by regulating NF-κB signaling pathway in pediatric neuroblastoma.J. Exp. Clin. Cancer Res.: CR. 2017; 36: 111
- Ginsenoside compound K inhibits nuclear factor-kappa B by targeting Annexin A2.J. Ginseng Res. 2019; 43: 452-459
- Intracellular annexin A2 regulates NF-κB signaling by binding to the p50 subunit: implications for gemcitabine resistance in pancreatic cancer.Cell Death Dis. 2015; 6e1606
- Imbalanced expression of Tif1γ inhibits pancreatic ductal epithelial cell growth.Am. J. Cancer Res. 2014; 4: 196-210
- Reduced expression of transcriptional intermediary factor 1 gamma promotes metastasis and indicates poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.Hepatol. (Baltim. Md.). 2014; 60: 1620-1636
- Ubiquitination of NF-κB p65 by FBXW2 suppresses breast cancer stemness, tumorigenesis, and paclitaxel resistance.Cell Death Differ. 2022; 29: 381-392
- Deubiquitination of NF-κB by ubiquitin-specific Protease-7 promotes transcription.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2013; 110: 618-623
- TRIM47 activates NF-κB signaling via PKC-ε/PKD3 stabilization and contributes to endocrine therapy resistance in breast cancer.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2021; 118
- Post-translational modifications of Annexin A2 are linked to its association with perinuclear nonpolysomal mRNP complexes.FEBS Open Bio. 2017; 7: 160-173
- Annexin A2 modulates radiation-sensitive transcriptional programming and cell fate.Radiat. Res. 2013; 179: 53-61
- Feedback regulation of endothelial cell surface plasmin generation by PKC-dependent phosphorylation of annexin A2.J. Biol. Chem. 2011; 286: 15428-15439
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 (STAT6) is a novel interactor of annexin A2 in prostate cancer cells.Biochemistry. 2010; 49: 2216-2226