Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Noncontact phased-array ultrasound facilitates acute wound healing in mice.Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2020; 145: 348e-359e
- A comprehensive guide for the accurate classification of murine hair follicles in distinct hair cycle stages.J. Investig. Dermatol. 2001; 117: 3-15
- Mechanical stretch induces hair regeneration through the alternative activation of macrophages.Nat. Commun. 2019; 10: 1524
- WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (WISP1/CCN4) stimulates melanoma invasion and metastasis by promoting the epithelial–mesenchymal transition.J. Biol. Chem. 2019; 294: 5261-5280
- BMP signaling in dermal papilla cells is required for their hair follicle-inductive properties.Genes Dev. 2008; 22: 543-557
- Cyclic dermal BMP signalling regulates stem cell activation during hair regeneration.Nature. 2008; 451: 340-344
- Standardized scalp massage results in increased hair thickness by inducing stretching forces to dermal papilla cells in the subcutaneous tissue.Eplasty. 2016; 16e8
- Fgf9 from dermal γδ T cells induces hair follicle neogenesis after wounding.Nat. Med. 2013; 19: 916-923
- 4-Morpholinecarboximidine-N-1-adamantyl-N′-cyclohexylhydrochloride (U-37883A): pharmacological characterization of a novel antagonist of vascular ATP-sensitive K+ channel openers.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 1993; 266: 655-665