- •C118P inhibited the proliferation of melanoma cells in a concentration-dependent and time-dependent manner in vitro.
- •C118P simultaneously triggered G2/M arrest and apoptosis via independent mechanisms in melanoma cells.
- •Inhibition of BUB1B significantly enhanced the effects of C118P on G2/M arrest rather than apoptosis.
- •C118P suppressed the tumor growth in A375-xenografted nude mice model via BUB1B inhibition.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of complications in dermatological surgery of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer in patients with multiple comorbidity and/or antiplatelet-anticoagulants. Five year experience in our Hospital.Cir Cir. 2019; 86: 15-23
- Melanoma diagnosis: predictive value of macroscopic changes observed by the patient.Melanoma Res. 2018; 28: 611-617
- Incidence, outcomes and predictors of primary central nervous system melanoma: A SEER-based study.World Neurosurg. 2019; 129: e782-e790
- Melanoma in children, adolescents and young adults: anatomo-clinical features and prognostic study on 426 cases.Pedia Surg. Int. 2019; 35: 159-165
R.L. Siegel, K.D. Miller, H.E. Fuchs, A. Jemal, Cancer Statistics, 2021, CA Cancer J Clin 71(1) (2021) 7–33.
- Cancer statistics for the year 2020: an overview.Int J. Cancer. 2021;
R.L. Siegel, K.D. Miller, A. Jemal, Cancer statistics, 2020, CA Cancer J Clin 70(1) (2020) 7–30.
- The emerging role of surgery for patients with advanced melanoma treated with immunotherapy.J. Surg. Res. 2019; 236: 209-215
- Optimal management of metastatic melanoma: current strategies and future directions.Am. J. Clin. Dermatol. 2013; 14: 179-194
- BRAF and MEK inhibitors in the era of immunotherapy in melanoma patients.Conte Oncol. (Pozn. ). 2018; 22: 68-72
- Targeted therapies in melanoma: translational research at its finest.J. Invest Dermatol. 2015; 135: 1929-1933
- Immunotherapy of melanoma: facts and hopes.Clin. Cancer Res. 2019; 25: 5191-5201
- The rapidly evolving therapies for advanced melanoma--Towards immunotherapy, molecular targeted therapy, and beyond.Crit. Rev. Oncol. Hematol. 2016; 99: 91-99
- The role of immunotherapy and molecular‑targeted therapy in the treatment of melanoma (Review).Oncol. Rep. 2021; 46
- Preclinical pharmacokinetics of C118P, a novel prodrug of microtubules inhibitor and its metabolite C118 in mice, rats, and dogs.Molecules. 2018; 23
- C118P, a novel microtubule inhibitor with anti-angiogenic and vascular disrupting activities, exerts anti-tumor effects against hepatocellular carcinoma.Biochem Pharm. 2021; 190114641
- Microtubule-associated proteins as targets in cancer chemotherapy.Clin. Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 2849-2854
- Adapalene suppressed the proliferation of melanoma cells by S-phase arrest and subsequent apoptosis via induction of DNA damage.Eur. J. Pharm. 2019; 851: 174-185
- Paclitaxel-induced cell death: where the cell cycle and apoptosis come together.Cancer. 2000; 88: 2619-2628
- Paclitaxel-induced apoptosis may occur without a prior G2/M-phase arrest.Anticancer Res. 2004; 24: 27-36
- Relationship of mitotic arrest and apoptosis to antitumor effect of paclitaxel.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1996; 88: 1308-1314
- Phosphorylation of Bcl-2 is a marker of M phase events and not a determinant of apoptosis.J. Biol. Chem. 1998; 273: 18984-18991
- Total saponins of Albiziae Cortex show anti-hepatoma carcinoma effects by inducing S phase arrest and mitochondrial apoptosis pathway activation.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2018; 221: 20-29
- Mitosis-targeted anti-cancer therapies: where they stand.Cell Death Dis. 2012; 3e411
- c-Myb contributes to G2/M cell cycle transition in human hematopoietic cells by direct regulation of cyclin B1 expression.Mol. Cell Biol. 2007; 27: 2048-2058
- ts BCR-ABL kinase activation confers increased resistance to genotoxic damage via cell cycle block.Oncogene. 1996; 13: 2225-2234
- Bub1 and BubR1: at the interface between chromosome attachment and the spindle checkpoint.Mol. Cell Biol. 2011; 31: 3085-3093
- New insights into the role of BubR1 in mitosis and beyond.Int Rev. Cell Mol. Biol. 2013; 306: 223-273
- BUB1B promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression via activation of the mTORC1 signaling pathway.Cancer Med. 2020; 9: 8159-8172
- Overexpression of BUB1B contributes to progression of prostate cancer and predicts poor outcome in patients with prostate cancer.Onco Targets Ther. 2016; 9: 2211-2220
- Overexpression of BUB1B, CCNA2, CDC20, and CDK1 in tumor tissues predicts poor survival in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Biosci. Rep. 2019; 39
- Upregulation of BUB1B, CCNB1, CDC7, CDC20, and MCM3 in tumor tissues predicted worse overall survival and disease-free survival in hepatocellular carcinoma patients.Biomed. Res Int. 2018; 20187897346
- Differential promoter methylation may be a key molecular mechanism in regulating BubR1 expression in cancer cells.Exp. Mol. Med. 2007; 39: 195-204
- Dual roles of human BubR1, a mitotic checkpoint kinase, in the monitoring of chromosomal instability.Cancer Cell. 2003; 4: 483-497
- Mutations of mitotic checkpoint genes in human cancers.Nature. 1998; 392: 300-303
- MAD2-induced sensitization to vincristine is associated with mitotic arrest and Raf/Bcl-2 phosphorylation in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells.Oncogene. 2003; 22: 109-116
- Targeting Mps1 in combination with paclitaxel inhibits osteosarcoma progression by modulating spindle assembly checkpoint and Akt/mTOR signaling.Oncol. Lett. 2021; 22: 797
- The spindle assembly checkpoint.Curr. Biol. 2012; 22: R966-R980