- Hayakawa T.
- Teye K.
- Hachiya T.
- Uehara R.
- Hashiguchi M.
- Kawakami T.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heterogeneous bullous pemphigoid antibodies: Detection and characterization by immunoblotting when absent by indirect immunofluorescence.J. Invest. Dermatol. 1989; 92: 171-174
- Bullous pemphigoid sera react specifically with various domains of BP230, most frequently with C-terminal domain, by immunoblot analyses using bacterial recombinant proteins covering the entire molecule.Exp. Dermatol. 2001; 10: 256-263
- Clinical and immunological profiles of anti-BP230-type bullous pemphigoid: Restriction of epitopes to the C-terminal domain of BP230, shown by novel ELISAs of BP230-domain specific recombinant proteins.Eur. J. Dermatol. 2016; 26: 155-163
- Autoantibodies to BPAG1e trigger experimental bullous pemphigoid in mice.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2021; 141: 1167-1176. e3
- Serum and blister fluid levels of cytokines and chemokines in pemphigus and bullous pemphigoid.Autoimmun. Rev. 2019; 18: 526-534
- Immunohistochemical analysis of in vivo UVB-induced secretion of IL-1α and IL-6 in keratinocytes.Mol. Med. Rep. 2011; 4: 611-614
- UVB-induced bullous pemphigoid in a patient with psoriasis.Post. Dermatol. Alergol. 2022; 39: 228-230
- Possible role of IL-6 in pathogenesis of immune complex-mediated glomerulonephritis in NZB/W FL mice: Induction of IGG class anti-DNA autoantibody production.Int. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol. 1990; 93: 89-92
- Autoantibodies to BP180 associated with bullous pemphigoid release interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 from cultured human keratinocytes.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2000; 115: 842-848