Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- J.M. Botto. Intrinsic and extrinsic regulation of human skin melanogenesis and pigmentation.Int. J. Cosmet. Sci. 2018; 40: 328-347
- Critical role of ATP-P2×7 axis in UV-induced melanogenesis.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2019; 139: 1554-1563
- Particulate matter promotes melanin production through endoplasmic reticulum stress–mediated IRE1α signaling.J. Invest. Dermatol. 2022; 142: 1425-1434
- Air pollution-induced tanning of human skin.Br. J. Dermatol. 2021; 185: 1026-1034
- Gremlin inhibits UV-induced skin cell damages via activating VEGFR2-Nrf2 signaling.Oncotarget. 2016; 7: 84748-84757
- Bone morphogenetic proteins, their antagonists, and the skeleton.Endocr. Rev. 2003; 24: 218-235
- Gremlin is a novel agonist of the major proangiogenic receptor VEGFR2.Blood. 2010; 116: 3677-3680
- Ultraviolet light induced injury: immunological and inflammatory effects.Immunol. Cell Biol. 2001; 79: 547-568
- Symptoms of atopic dermatitis are influenced by outdoor air pollution.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2013; 132: 495-498
- Activation of VEGF receptors in response to UVB promotes cell proliferation and melanogenesis of normal human melanocytes.Exp. Cell Res. 2020; 387111798