- •lncRNA ZNF252P-AS1 promoted ECM deposition and proliferation.
- •lncRNA-ZNF252P-AS1 participates in keloid formation.
- •lncRNA-ZNF252P-AS1 is a potential therapeutic target for keloid.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- From genetics to epigenetics: new insights into keloid scarring.Cell Prolif. 2017; 50
- The Keloid disorder: heterogeneity, histopathology, mechanisms and models.Front Cell Dev. Biol. 2020; 8: 360
- Keloid scars: an updated review of combination therapies.Cureus. 2021; 13e12999
- Medical and surgical therapies for keloids.Dermatol. Ther. 2004; 17: 212-218
- Keloid pathogenesis and treatment.Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2006; 117: 286-300
- Phosphorylation regulates Myc expression via prolonged activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway.J. Cell Physiol. 2006; 208: 133-140
- Synchronous activation of ERK and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathways is required for collagen and extracellular matrix production in keloids.J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278: 40851-40858
- Suppression of transforming growth factor beta/smad signaling in keloid-derived fibroblasts by quercetin: implications for the treatment of excessive scars.J. Trauma. 2004; 57: 1032-1037
- Increased vascular endothelial growth factor may account for elevated level of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 via activating ERK1/2 in keloid fibroblasts.Am. J. Physiol. Cell Physiol. 2004; 286: C905-C912
- Stat3 contributes to keloid pathogenesis via promoting collagen production, cell proliferation and migration.Oncogene. 2006; 25: 5416-5425
- The JAK2/STAT3 pathway inhibitor, AG490, suppresses the abnormal behavior of keloid fibroblasts in vitro.Int J. Mol. Med. 2020; 46: 191-200
- STAT3 signalling pathway is implicated in keloid pathogenesis by preliminary transcriptome and open chromatin analyses.Exp. Dermatol. 2019; 28: 480-484
- STAT3 aggravates TGF-β1-induced hepatic epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and migration.Biomed. Pharm. 2018; 98: 214-221
- Keloid disorder: fibroblast differentiation and gene expression profile in fibrotic skin diseases.Exp. Dermatol. 2021; 30: 132-145
- Downregulation of CR6-interacting factor 1 suppresses keloid fibroblast growth via the TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway.Sci. Rep. 2021; 11: 500
- LINC00937 suppresses keloid fibroblast proliferation and extracellular matrix deposition by targeting the miR-28-5p/MC1R axis.Histol. Histopathol. 2021; 36: 995-1005
- ASC-J9 blocks cell proliferation and extracellular matrix production of keloid fibroblasts through inhibiting STAT3 signaling.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2022; 23
- Inhibition of hyaluronan synthase 2 reduces the abnormal migration rate of keloid keratinocytes.J. Burn Care Res. 2014; 35: 84-92
- Upregulation of BTF3 affects the proliferation, apoptosis, and cell cycle regulation in hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.Biomed. Pharm. 2019; 118109211
- BTF3 silencing inhibits the proliferation of osteosarcoma cells.J. Cancer. 2019; 10: 1855-1861
- Basic transcription factor 3 is required for proliferation and epithelial-mesenchymal transition via regulation of FOXM1 and JAK2/STAT3 signaling in gastric cancer.Oncol. Res. 2017; 25: 1453-1462
- miR-221-3p and miR-15b-5p promote cell proliferation and invasion by targeting Axin2 in liver cancer.Oncol. Lett. 2019; 18: 6491-6500
- miR-15b-5p promotes expression of proinflammatory cytokines in human placenta by inhibiting Apelin signaling pathway.Placenta. 2021; 104: 8-15
- BTF3-mediated regulation of BMI1 promotes colorectal cancer through influencing epithelial-mesenchymal transition and stem cell-like traits.Int J. Biol. Macromol. 2021; 187: 800-810
- Metformin inhibits epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition of keloid fibroblasts via the HIF-1α/PKM2 signaling pathway.Int J. Med Sci. 2019; 16: 960-966
- Luteolin affects keloid fibroblast proliferation and apoptosis by regulating FRAT1 gene expression.Cell Mol. Biol. (Noisy-Le. -Gd.). 2020; 66: 185-190
- LINC01116 regulates proliferation, migration, and apoptosis of keloid fibroblasts by the TGF-beta1/SMAD3 signaling via targeting miR-3141.Anal. Biochem. 2021; 627114249
- Single-cell RNA-seq reveals fibroblast heterogeneity and increased mesenchymal fibroblasts in human fibrotic skin diseases.Nat. Commun. 2021; 12: 3709
- miR-15a-5p, miR-15b-5p, and miR-16-5p inhibit tumor progression by directly targeting MYCN in neuroblastoma.Mol. Oncol. 2020; 14: 180-196
- Myofibroblast transdifferentiation: the dark force in ocular wound healing and fibrosis.Prog. Retin Eye Res. 2017; 60: 44-65
- Myofibroblast proliferation and heterogeneity are supported by macrophages during skin repair.Science. 2018; 362
- Keloid tissue analysis discredits a role for myofibroblasts in disease pathogenesis.Wound Repair Regen. 2021; 29: 637-641
- Transcriptional and post-transcriptional gene regulation by long non-coding RNA.Genom. Proteom. Bioinforma. 2017; 15: 177-186
- The novel regulatory role of lncRNA-miRNA-mRNA axis in cardiovascular diseases.J. Cell Mol. Med. 2018; 22: 5768-5775
- Noncoding RNA:RNA regulatory networks in cancer.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018; 19
Q.L. Feng, J.J. Gu, J.Y. Chen, W.Y. Zheng, H.H. Pan, X.Y. Xu, et al., TSP1 promotes fibroblast proliferation and extracellular matrix deposition via the IL6/JAK2/STAT3 signalling pathway in keloids, Exp Dermatol (2022).
- Down-regulation of ZNF252P-AS1 alleviates ovarian cancer progression by binding miR-324-3p to downregulate LY6K.J. Ovarian Res. 2022; 15: 1
- Differential responses to folic acid in an established keloid fibroblast cell line are mediated by JAK1/2 and STAT3.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0248011